congrats Chris!

you rule! I mean...you shred!:D

<---heading back to Jag Headquarters:devil:
Thanks Golden_Goose
I appreciate the support
now it's off to Europe I go.

Chris.

cold_gin said:
Hi Chirs.. Cool that you have starting giving lessons at MI.. Going ot visit your OC tommorow (friday).

Se Ya there!
Hey cold_gin
it was cool having you in the OC class today, I will see you in a couple of weeks when I get back.
Chris.

Carline said:
Then you can come over to Norway.... :wave:
Haha.. You probably wont have the time...
I wish we would play Norway!!!!!
we just need to get some promoters that think the same.
Take care, Chris.

Have a good and safe trip Chris. I'll see you in two weeks.

Oh man...I just realized that now I have nothing to look forward to next week.:confused:

Take care, Drewski

Chris_Broderick said:
I wish we would play Norway!!!!!
we just need to get some promoters that think the same.
Take care, Chris.

Yeah that would be really great. To have the oppurtunity to hear and see you live.:worship: :Spin:
Hmm... I`m gonna beg on my knees to the people at rockefeller that they HAVE TO bring you to Norway.:D

Anyway.. "Break-a-leg" Chris.

Hi Chris:)You have very nice site!:)I,m one of the guitarist of Corssfire(bg),we was the support band for your show in Bulgaria:)In case you remember Im the youngest one:p:)Firs Im so sorry that you had to play in such small club:(!Second it was an HONOUR to be support for you gys,the GREAT Jag Panzer!!!:)And Third,man you realy kick a......s!!!:):):)You were doind your soundchek when we arived (I remember my favorite "Take to the Sky" on that chek!!!:)) and when we saw you playing we said"He is a machine,no computer,is he human???"So thanks for the insporation you give us(me)That night means a lot for us,hope to see you again,your fan Gogo:):):):worship:

Gogo said:
Hi Chris:)You have very nice site!:)I,m one of the guitarist of Corssfire(bg),we was the support band for your show in Bulgaria:)In case you remember Im the youngest one:p:)Firs Im so sorry that you had to play in such small club:(!Second it was an HONOUR to be support for you gys,the GREAT Jag Panzer!!!:)And Third,man you realy kick a......s!!!:):):)You were doind your soundchek when we arived (I remember my favorite "Take to the Sky" on that chek!!!:)) and when we saw you playing we said"He is a machine,no computer,is he human???"So thanks for the insporation you give us(me)That night means a lot for us,hope to see you again,your fan Gogo:):):):worship:
Thanks Gogo,

I really enjoyed the show that night. Even though the place was small I got the impression that the crowed really enjoyed our music, and that matters more than where we play.

Take care, Chris.

Hey Chris, I just registered at ultimatemetal and just found out you have a forum!
Congratulations on the teaching job.

I talked to you once when you came through Seattle with Iced Earth. Ever since you have been one of my favorite lead guitarists and I have always talked about how Jag Panzer is one of the best live bands I have ever seen.

Anyway, I was just stoked to see you have a forum here and I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. Right on, man.