Hey fellas!

I've got a 160 GB IPod.
I know, I know. Apple = satan and all that, but it's rather convenient to have the entire music collection stored on one device with some extra space to spare.

I'm not an IFanatic, as such. But I also have an IPhone, and I find it rather handy.

My wife has the IRon, and I frequently get to borrow it since she refuses to iron my shirts. Another practical device, it must be said.

Just to be clear on one thing. When you meet these chicks, do they see you rocking the Creative Zen? Cause something doesn't add up here. Everybody knows chicks dig ipods. Zen is the proverbial Hyundai.

Just to be clear on one thing. When you meet these chicks, do they see you rocking the Creative Zen? Cause something doesn't add up here. Everybody knows chicks dig ipods. Zen is the proverbial Hyundai.

I think you just answered your own question there.

Hyundai makes good, secure and affordable family cars, meaning that a Hyundai owner invests in a future with kids, trolleys, isofix solutions in the back seat....you know, the lot.
A Creative Zen owner is basically giving an impression that there is more to life than obtaining a huge collection of music, and that it's important to save up for future diaper expenses.

Owning an IPod with a huge memory, or a Ferrari if you will, hints at "living in the moment" with no regard for future obligations.

Thus: Creative Zen = commitment.

(For the record: I bought my IPod after getting married. Clever, huh?).

I've got a 160 GB IPod.
I know, I know. Apple = satan and all that, but it's rather convenient to have the entire music collection stored on one device with some extra space to spare.

I'm not an IFanatic, as such. But I also have an IPhone, and I find it rather handy.

My wife has the IRon, and I frequently get to borrow it since she refuses to iron my shirts. Another practical device, it must be said.

Good job, I lol'd!

Aw hell no! When it's time to make the move, and by that time I already have Eye Of The Tiger playing in my head anyway, I always, no exceptions, put on my IPhonies.

Last edited by a moderator: