Hey Glenn... what the hell?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
How hard can it be to get Iced Earth and Nevermore to sign on the dotted line? Both bands have well established reputations for being reliable and easy to work with. I'm sure Nevermore would be happy to perform Dreaming Neon Black, in it's entirety. And I'm sure Jon would be happy to play an exclusive preview of Something Wicked, Part II, prior to the CD's release. Plus, I'm sure both bands would be willing to play the show for free, in return to a modest donation to their favorite charities.

Come on Harvester... stop screwing around. :loco:

Zod

Plus, I'm sure both bands would be willing to play the show for free, in return to a modest donation to their favorite charities.

And while your at it, Glenn, why don't you just get Dio to guest-vocalist as part of a new sort of "All-Star" Jam, this time with only one singer -Dio - and rotating band members from the other bands playing that weekend? o_O

:loco: :lol: Thanks, Zod! I needed a good laugh this morning. :lol:

You land Iced Earth, then my son & I are taking a road trip!!

(Pelata misses sarcasm?)

Opening for Nevermore will be a middle eastern group fronted by a guy named Hey-Soos, backed up by 12 barefoot doods with no musical talent but great devotion to the lead singer--they follow him EVERYWHERE.

For complete details on the bands who have never played the fest yet - google for my top secret and exclusive amazing tell all blog. You have to use the right keywords though...

A saint for now... but will unofficially have stopped screwing around, and reached a god status when he gets Spinal Tap... wait for it... complete with all 23 dead, or otherwise missing, drummers resurrected, and the one still known to be alive (kudos to anyone who can name the still living one)

Glenn... just sign COMPLETE as a headliner. We all know and love them.

A saint for now... but will unofficially have stopped screwing around, and reached a god status when he gets Spinal Tap... wait for it... complete with all 23 dead, or otherwise missing, drummers resurrected, and the one still known to be alive (kudos to anyone who can name the still living one)
Hearing Big Bottom played live would make it all worth it. Stonehenge complete with the appropriate props would be a bonus. :headbang:

:lol:

Hearing Big Bottom played live would make it all worth it. Stonehenge complete with the appropriate props would be a bonus. :headbang:

:lol:

But can the PP crew go to 11? I think that's the hangup.