Hey Greg, try one more time.

Aug, it's fruitless...thanx for trying..i keep getting everything BUT what I want...strange...never had a prob. before...the anthrax curse lives onlin! CURSE BE DAMNED! I shall possess it one day......live once was not enough! arrrrrrrrr (my vengeful pirate noise)
thanx, GREG

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Okay, xolox keeps kicking me off, go to winmx.

Thanx anyway bRaT...nice, I'm always nice to you....we go back some couple thousand posts you and I...thats history there! Hows life treatin' ya? Been hanging out w/ losery Dave Mustaine out there in AZ? ( I MEAN LOSER IN THE "TAKE AWAY MY FAVORITE BAND SENSE")

hey aug....hope you like the 'tallica tunes you got from me.....wtc tribute is killer! "God has a hard on for marines, because we kill - everything we see." the rap song aint half bad either...hardest metallica in YEEARS! And thats a little wierd...lol

Um...yeah...we hang out all the time. :lol: Even if I knew him, Fountain Hills is just too far away for socializing anyway.

Shocking to see you post so much in one day!!!

I'd be a lot better if there wasn't a baby kicking me every time I move (or more often when I don't!!).

if you want dude I can get my fiance to put a link up on her site and you can DL it from us...... shit! fuck! I'm on the mac not the PC, My Mobo in my PC died so my riend is fixing it for me. and he had to reinstall windows which means all my stuff is bye bye. I thought I got all I wanted to save onto a CDR but I know I didn't get that.
so never mind greg I'm sorry. But If I DO get it soemtime soon I'll have my Fiance put it up on her site.
-Jono-