Hey MindFrame! I still plan on getting a copy of your CD!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey Loaroberto!

I still plan on getting a copy of the MindFrame CD from you. I've been so broke buying a house that I haven't had the extra funds, but I'll be getting a hold of you sometime soon!

Peace mang!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Hey Dude thank's for the intrest but we broke up. I'm having a kid in November and I lost my license. Plus I been doing the band thing for 9 years and I'm 27 now I think I want to put it to rest. I still play guitar but I think I'm just done with bands. I've been in a Metallica cover band when I was young then I played in a Hardcore/thrash metal band ( kinda old Machine head style) and then the last band which was more melodic and toned down. But then again who know what will happen in the future.

Wow Mang,

I'm very sorry to hear that, that is sad : (

I'd still like to get a copy of the CD though, which I imagine won't be too long from now. My suggestion is to keep up your music for sure. You and I are the same age, and I've been playing in bands since I was 16. My musical tastes have done a 180(at least as far as the music that I play), but there is no reason that you can't perform solo! Music equipment wise I would recommend a recording module of some sort so you can record the whole show! I myself have a pretty good drum machine, Digital 8 track, ok guitar, Great Carvin Bass, and three keyboards. I am a one man show, and I wouldn't have it any other way now. Not that there is anything wrong with people, but it's very hard to maintain good bands with other people, I myself have been in six bands that all fell apart for one reason or another. It pretty much always came down to one person not liking the direction of the band. Make a solo album mang! Cause you can do whatever you want with it, and that's a great freedom.

Cheerz,

AugDawg