Hey GUESS FUCKING WHAT!!!

I read in a magazine article somewhere in which Alexi said that the pickups that came with his custom ESP's (emg hz's) werent "hardcore" enough for him and that he would have them replaced. So what i gather from that is that if you were to get this guitar, it would come with pickups that Alexi doesnt even like, and then you'd have to get some EMG 81's or whatever Alexi has in his guitars now i dunno. whats up with that?

Alexi likes hz pick ups why else would he use them? its not that hard to change them. If I had 4k I could totally buy his white sig most beauitful guitar ive ever seen
signed_rv350al_8.jpg

signed_rv350al_9.jpg

:worship:

The article was from Metal Maniacs October 03. he says this when asked about his new esp's. "The only problem is pickups. I have to get some new ones. They're not hardcore enough". I think he replaced the EMG hz's with some 81's. The 81's being active, were probably more up his alley. Anyways...yeah...

In case you didn’t know, Alexi Laiho (Sinergy, Children of Bodom) has not 1, but 3 signature ESP models, all of which are not available outside Japan.

what a moron.

Yeh, thin neck on the kelly, it's a shred lead guitar. It's fucking insane though. Why won't they sell the guitar outside of Japan, sure there are about 5 Bodom fans in Europe.. BUT I WANT ONE, and to marry Alexi