Hey, I'm new here, heard there was alot of PODXT talk here - (clip inside)

insurrection

Brand New God
Dec 5, 2005
USA
http://myspace.com/necrophiliamusic

Go there and click the song called echos of time, and tell me what you think of my POD XT tone, and the song in general. Also, if any of you know some killer patches I could download that might work with what I'm doing, let me know. I don't have the metal pack or anything, but I have all the new updates.

Thanks!

possibly off topic but, i just wanted to say, in my experience i had better luck making my own patches instead of getting them off the web. a lot of tones on the pod xt are pretty guitar dependent (pickup, body, and strings) ie: will sound different with different guitars.

Agreed. Any other patches I've used have been severely tweaked beyond recognition or built from scratch. I can't think of a single user patch I've downloaded from custom tone or here which hasn't required tweaking to suit my needs. Much like the fact that different amps, guitars, etc can sound dramatically different depending on the player.

By the way insurrection,
Very cool motto/slogan on your avatar. Absolutely! Quality stuff.. Really. :Smug: