Hey ixrayu...

Personally, I don't care. I've only seen them once and I just want to see them again. That's why VP is far more exciting for me than Evergrey at this point. Not to mention that just about everything VP does is good.

VP is the most consistently good prog metal band I've ever heard, and their lineup has never changed. Quite awe-inspiring when most prog bands get stale after a couple albums, or at least radically change direction in a way that turns off their original base.

To my knowledge, and perhaps a real Evergrey fan can correct me or validate this for me, but they have never done this album in it's entirety before.
I saw Evergrey do the whole ISOT album live in Istanbul in 2005 with the exception of "State of Paralysis," which clocks in at 2:14 minutes. They didn't perform the songs in the same order, though.

I saw Evergrey do the whole ISOT album live in Istanbul in 2005 with the exception of "State of Paralysis," which clocks in at 2:14 minutes. They didn't perform the songs in the same order, though.

I'm just going by what I was told by Tom. He said they have never performed "Different Worlds" live:

"impossible to perform live with all the different things in it... slides, acoustic guitars strings,,,We will have to re-arrange it to make it work."

I can 100% confirm that the longest sets they have performed in their existence were at the "Night to Remember" DVD & PP USA XII in 2005. Both sets did not contain "The Encounter" or "Different Worlds." Perhaps they altered that set significantly in Istanbul though and it seemed like it was the entire disc?

I'm just going by what I was told by Tom. He said they have never performed "Different Worlds" live:

"impossible to perform live with all the different things in it... slides, acoustic guitars strings,,,We will have to re-arrange it to make it work."
I remember enjoying the show cause I felt they covered the whole disc -- I could be wrong, of course. The band enjoyed the show, too. When they came for the encore, they played for another 40 minutes. The crowd thrilled them, I suppose, especially when they sang TWO FULL SONGS start to finish. They were overjoyed. Tom just went back and sat down next to the drummer with just about the biggest grin I've ever seen. It was intense.