Hey Jens Bogren

Well yeah, he's obviously a production genius, but it's still crazily impressive. Kudos to Jens.

we want a jens bogren thread started on a sneap forum? :loco:

I think the dudes for the ultimate metal forum should create a forum for Jens. He has tons of great work. I'm sure we could make it just as popular as sneaps.

:devil: on

we want a jens bogren thread started on a sneap forum? :loco:

I think the dudes for the ultimate metal forum should create a forum for Jens. He has tons of great work. I'm sure we could make it just as popular as sneaps.

:devil: on

1) this is the second Bogren thread in this forum, in the first one he has appeared various times and provided very helpful tips and cleared doubts on many of his previous works. And so have many other pro producers more than once in this forum, it's not just all about Sneap here, as much as we all admire him.

2)This place doesn't "make" a forum for someone, that someone actually pays to have a place in Ultimate metal.

3)what's up with the flames? you never said anything offensive or idiotic or flame-able

rabble rabble rabble

i'm just being dumb. LOL. I know they'd have to pay for their own forum. But I still say he should invest in that so we can discuss all things Bogren. I agree he is a good resource and a nice fella. Like i said, im just bored and being dumb.

The last two Katatonia albums are just fucking spectacular, musically.
Mix wise, they seem a little muddy compared to some of the top tier rock and metal mixes, but honestly if I had a metal band and my mixes came back to me sounding like the last two Katatonia records, I'd still be fucking stoked.
TGCD and Night Is the New Day with a less natural sounding, more sampled beefier snare and kick with more cut through the mix qualities would just be my dream sounding production haha.

TGCD is my dream sounding production, to me it's just perfect in every way, and NITND is superb too, but can't match TGCD production-wise IMO, although song-wise it just might match it

agreed, it's a good album etc, but i prefer TGCD in terms of music and production....especially the production is way better imho. tgcd has a great 3D quality to it, the drums are near perfect, and the bass is huge, whereas the new one is much less subtle with the vocal fx stuff, and the drums sound tiny and sampled in contrast to TGCD. still a great sounding album though.

Sometimes I think I'm the only guy in the world that thinks ANY joke relating to Chuck Norris is not amusing in the slightest.