Hey Jesse,

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
From what Blakkheim says, we're getting a T-shirt+cd bundle. Will there also be posters or flags for 'The Fathomless Mastery'? And will they be bigger than the 'Unblessing The Purity' posters? Those were pretty skimpy to be honest.

Personally, I would pay any price for one that's 5 feet or so in height :)

This could be due to how big Dusty made the original painting, though. If they never really planned on a poster and Dusty's Photoshop file could only scale to 11x17 while still retaining its quality, there wasn't much they could do. If they required Dusty to make something even larger, perhaps you'll get your big poster.

Unfortunately pixels can only look so good when scaled up. We'll see.

These are all good ideas and suggestions, definitely taking note. I think at 11x17", the Unblessing the Purity posters are the standard promotional size and work well in that capacity, but something larger (and perhaps shipped again in poster tubes?) for The Fathomless Mastery could be in order. Flags aren't a bad idea either.

Will indeed look into this sort of thing, thanks for the suggestions.

im excited for some cool stuff, i hope theres a vinyl release.

hey jesse when is the shirt/cd combo going to be available for purchase?:) or can you give a vague hint?:)

I fucking hate when people have the same name as me, it throws me off.

And yes!! Fathomless Mastery merch! I love the artwork, I use one of the dying priests as my phone wallpaper :D

I think few fan groups are more of merchandise whores than us Bloodbath folk! I got a RTC shirt, hoodie, hat, buttons, patch, all cds, and shirts for my brother and 3 friends who also have most cds. Keep it coming, hahaha.

I had my first random person recognize my bloodbath shirt a couple weeks back, some guy working in the HMV saw it and asked where I got it, then turned to some ditzy chick that was working and yelled in her face "Fuckin BLOODBATH the best fuckin death metal band around!" She was mildly terrified.