Hey Karsten!

saxon40

New Metal Member
Mar 3, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
Karsten,
I wanted to thank you for my cd you sent me.The Live at Monsters of Rock cd.
I was wondering if you can look for another copy for me.The copy you sent got broke in the mail,,,not your fault at all.I will pay you for jewell case shipping this time,just drop me a line if you can ,you are the coolest guy I have met on this board,but actually there are alot of great Saxon fans,,,,,,Saxon is the Best hands down........Bryan

Hi there,

been real busy these past two weeks...

Sorry to hear that the CD I sent got crushed in the mail.Since it was my own CD I bought about a year ago cheap on german ebay, I first need to buy one again and send this CD to you...

Does it have to be the exact same one again?? There's quite a few different CDs that hold the classic Saxon Donnington appearance, most of them even are of superior sound quality.

Anyway,happy to lend you a hand here and help a fellow Saxon fan out.Will pack it safer next time as well!!

Best,

Karsten

Karsten,
thanks for the reply,yeah if you can find the same exact copy it would be great.I am glad to meet you ,it is nice to have a friend in Germany,just keep me in mind and drop me a line when ever you find another copy.here is my email saxonfan@yahoo.com talk to you soon,,,,Bryan