Hey Lee! (about promotion)

Downfall

Damage Driven Creep
Aug 6, 2001
How are you going to manage the promotion of the bands?

I saw you advertising Rakoth's re-released album on Suomi Finland Perkele's discussion forum and begun wondering if this is going to the way the "promotion" is handled for Elitist-bands...?

To intrude more, :D is Elitist employing other people also, or is it "just you"

Forgive me for my curiosity...:)

Originally posted by Downfall
How are you going to manage the promotion of the bands?

I saw you advertising Rakoth's re-released album on Suomi Finland Perkele's discussion forum and begun wondering if this is going to the way the "promotion" is handled for Elitist-bands...?

To intrude more, :D is Elitist employing other people also, or is it "just you"

Forgive me for my curiosity...:)

Actually the promotion is handled directly by Earache. They have separate press employees for the UK, Benelux, Italy, Australia and the US, and are soon to employ someone in Germany as soon as the right person can be found (any Germans out there who may be keen?). The Elitist releases will be licenced seperately in the former USSR and Hungary, so the press in those territories will be handled by the companies involved there. More licenced territories are being worked on, particularly in the far east and eastern europe.

What you saw in the Perkele forum was an example of me with too much time on my hands :) I'm not really supposed to do any press, but I figure the more the merrier. It can only help.

If anyone's interested you can join in with Earache's "Extreme Team" thing. If you want to hear Earache / Elitist / Wicked World albums before they hit the stores then follow this link and tell them that I sent you: http://www.earache.com/info/office6.html

Lee

Originally posted by Lee_B

Actually the promotion is handled directly by Earache. They have separate press employees for the UK, Benelux, Italy, Australia and the US, and are soon to employ someone in Germany as soon as the right person can be found (any Germans out there who may be keen?). The Elitist releases will be licenced seperately in the former USSR and Hungary, so the press in those territories will be handled by the companies involved there. More licenced territories are being worked on, particularly in the far east and eastern europe.

What you saw in the Perkele forum was an example of me with too much time on my hands :) I'm not really supposed to do any press, but I figure the more the merrier. It can only help.

If anyone's interested you can join in with Earache's "Extreme Team" thing. If you want to hear Earache / Elitist / Wicked World albums before they hit the stores then follow this link and tell them that I sent you: http://www.earache.com/info/office6.html

Lee

Lee, can you give me more details what sort of person Earache is looking for in Germany? I would be interested, maybe you send my a PM?

Morgana