Congratulations Lee

Hi Lee,

Good to see you doing what you do best again - signing quality bands. You can compare Candlelight now to then and see the difference, ha ha.

It is also great that you are working with Earache. This label with on of the pioneers of quality music in the 80's and early 90's and is sad to see them go down hill in their signings (a personal opinion I know but one shared by many). It will be good to see them releasing more quality material again, albeit under the Elitist flag.

Anyway - all the best with your new endevour.

Mark (aka Dominic Mayfair - I know you will remember me as you have an exceptional memory -still can't get over the fact you remembered my address in London when we first met {at the Opeth gig}

Crestfallen Records
Australia
www.crestfallenrecords.com
info@crestfallenrecords.com

I've tried to reply to this twice now! The first time my computer crashed, and the second I lost my connection.. Bugger!

I had written quite a lengthy reply to begin with, but I can't be arsed to do it again. Sorry :)

Anyway, it's nice to heard from you again after all these years. Bayswater, if I remember correctly. I can't recall the street though, so I think I lose points there :)

I'll be checking out your label site today, and I'll link you up from the Elitist site too.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Lee

Hi Lee,

Yeah, Bayswater it was, ha ha. Damn - thats a good memory. 54 Inverness Tce in fact, but hey, even I forget that most of the time so.......

Thanks for adding my sight. Much appreciated. Feel free to leave a message on the guest book if you are feeling bored.

I will also add you to my site as well, as soon as I can find my web mistress (scratching my head)......