Hey Madgirl

George James

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2001
Visit site
Madgirl, thanks for sticking up for me on the other BB. I can't come on here often as I don't have my own computer as I'm a lodger and have to use someone elses. I probably did go over the top the other day but I had been drinking and did get pissed off with those comments. The people whose computer I used have actually banned me from going on it now after they read what I put up there as they don't want it getting back to them, which is fair enough, but we'd discussed it before I went on there and they made a few comments about it and I thought they wouldn't mind. Obviously I was wrong, as they said it was a private discussion and not for everyone else to read. They are away for a couple of days now so that's how I'm able to come on here. I'll probably start using an internet cafe soon though. Thanks again, and I might make it to the Coventry gig if I can get a lift.:)

Oh, and I could never get on this bloody thing because there was so many people using it, but they can keep their shitty computer I'll get my own soon.

Originally posted by George James
Oh, and I could never get on this bloody thing because there was so many people using it, but they can keep their shitty computer I'll get my own soon.

oi, you. dont be expecting any one on this forum to give u 5 seconds...

i suggest u leave this forum and dont come back. thankyou.