oi oi, madgirl & real world in 'ere :)

Marshan Man said:
i said what i said and that didnt have anything to do with MG... that was me watchin the band from afar. and that was my conclusion.

how did you stumble upon that conclusion, by watching from afar, when she is the only one that slates 54 for the way they treat their fans???

by watching from afar, youd get the same truthful conclusion everyone gets, that they are a nice genuine band, who have time for their fans, because the fans have had time for them!!!

Marshan Man said:
where doya get this idea that Mg sat there plottin all this... getting others to do their dirty work... when really.. its all in ur mind :p

hummm, well i dont see her standing up for herself, and maybe shes told you all many-a-story as to why im doing this!!

my sole purpose of this, is to air, what i KNOW, not what i THINK!!!

Marshan Man said:
then u dont know much

[/color]

thats why he has posts dating back in this forum back to nov 2001 then?

I know more than most!! believe me!! i wouldn't state it on here, on a public forum if i didnt know there was any truth in the things im saying!!
i wouldn't just dislike someone for no good reason, but i dislike her, and we were good friends, but then she got jealous, jealous of being even a tiny bit near the band, i was her friend, i listend to her moan about the band, she made out laura was a vixen bitch from hell, when anyone who knows laura, knows she super lovely!!

i truly adored her as the person i thought she was, but then she turned out to be something other than what i thought she was! and that is what im trying to tell you, i too, once had the same opinion as you lot do of her, but then i saw through her lil act.

sorry slasher, i know your fed up of this, but i just had to state that!

im not vindictive, and im usually very passive, and most of the time cannot be arsed, but she is going to far, shes the one being vindictive, because shes in a piss, she got over heard saying one gig "fuck area 54, im never coming to another gig again" shes the one who "shot herself in the foot" and i dont appreciate the things she says, and her two faced ways!

Marshan Man's quote from the Bloodstock forum :"well at teh time.. i was VERY angry with 54 over an particulare issue... i have since talked with others, calmed down, and understood the other side of the argument."
That implies that you heard A side of A story,ie:someone told you something and you believed it,so you didn't observe from afar.

nah... im talkin about something that happened at bloodstock 02... among other things

and i havent heard MG ever say a bad word about laura... ever...

and please.. which gig was that said at Char?

Charlotte, I can only imagine that the reason Cath does not post in this thread is that she neither needs to defend herself from your slanderous accusations or wished to lower herself to the level from which you seem to be posting this self induced, ill thought out, drivel.

Now put your toys back in your pram, the mard lip doesn't suit you and you are not doing Area 54 any favours with potential new fans who may stumble across this bulletin board.

Just stop and think for one minute.... "Are you achieving anything? what purpose does any one this crapola serve? and does anyone else other than you and the voices in your head actually give a shit?

Marshan Man said:
nah... im talkin about something that happened at bloodstock 02... among other things

and i havent heard MG ever say a bad word about laura... ever...

and please.. which gig was that said at Char?

i do believe it was said: May 31st, in the west one four. id give you an appx time, but i do not feel that is needed!!!

Lukara said : "I can only imagine that the reason Cath does not post in this thread is that she neither needs to defend herself from your slanderous accusations or wished to lower herself to the level from which you seem to be posting this self induced, ill thought out, drivel."

So you thought you'd do it instead,Lukara?

Miss Messiah,I'm soooo not missing you posting on here.

Marshan Man,fill us in with whatever crap you think happened at Bloodstock'02,maybe you should cut down on the weed?

Oh and Lukara said"you are not doing Area 54 any favours with potential new fans who may stumble across this bulletin board."

you are not doing Blaze any favours,potential fans might think you are a bit of a twat and then associate the band with you.Think about that for a while?

what weed? i dont smoke weed... and havent done for months... anyone who knows a chap who can sort me out with some close to manc... help would be much apreciated ;)

Marshan Man said:
what weed? i dont smoke weed... and havent done for months... anyone who knows a chap who can sort me out with some close to manc... help would be much apreciated ;)

No,I think you've had enough.What happened at Bloodstock then?Don't keep us all in suspense!

Lukara said:
Stimpy, I'm not a bit of a twat I'm a total twat, and that's Mrs Twat to you

I didn't call you a twat but thanks for sharing!

Ok it appears your all suffering from selective hearing, and its got to the point where its just opposing sides, making personal slates at each other, when, NEWS FLASH :OMG:, none of us actually know each other!! :err:
It appears those that feel the need to defend cath, are being far more childish than i ever was, so far, ive been told to put my toys back in my pram, and ive been called a silly little goth, DON'T label me, you dont know me! i slated Cath, yes, and i know i did, that was the point, because ive said this many times, Im fed up of her getting away with all of this back stabbing and blackening the bands name, she does it to everyone, you all think she is something shes not, and you feed the ego, but deep down inside her insecurity and jealousy is eating away, hence why she backstabs, me, many of you... want an example? ok then, she seems to be sooooo chummy with miss messiah or is she? many-a-word shes said (while we were friends) behind LMM back , would clearly state, shes not a big fan of her (meaning she doesnt like her!) she starts to put people down, when she thinks that person, may appear better than her and take the attention off of her!

Lukara: i can imagine, the only reason cath is not posting a reply, is not because she doesnt feel the need to defend herself, its cos she knows she has no right to. what can be said to the truth?! :guh:

In conclusion, the aim of this thread, was to air the truth, that has been bugging me for sometime.
Not to spout accusations, as accusations are only made when you THINK you know something. Difference here is i KNOW, so it is in no way a slanderous accusation!