Oi Brasil

hanse

Rocker
Jan 24, 2006
Sweden
Eu ihrei para Vitoriá e Rio de Janeiro proxima semana (10-12 Março) Agora eu visitar Ihleus... E falo pocho portugese. I want to know about good places to drink beer and listen to rock & metal in Vitoriá and Rio, any bands to check out? *cheers* btw - i mostly hang out on Swanos forum..

1.Who are you, how old are you and where are you from?
Im Hanse, 26 from Sweden

2.how and when did you get into Swanö?
2004 when my freind Jimbob introduced Nightingale to me. Although without knowing about Dans involment in Project Hate i happend to hook up with them even earlier...

3.what do you do while listening to Swanö-music?
Drink beer, sing a long *crappy as hell but always with a big smile*

4.Do you play any instrument, or maybe you're in a band or something?
When i was 14 i played bass guitar in a fuckin Punkband in Kumla Sweden *we never make it to the big scen* The best we acomplished was a lousy version of swedish punk band "Ebba Gron"s song: 800 grader

5.what is your one favourite band?
The Hellacopters

6.which of all Swanö related projects is your personal favourite?
Nightingale

7.What Swanö project intrests you the least?
Can´t tell *security reasons*

8.Your one favourite Swanö song? Note, only ONE!
Dreamreader *the "later" version*

9.What is your version of a "manly" and "metal" meal? (like Tom Nouga's "biff på Werners vis")My own made Hamburger *its the best* served with beer

10.What do you like?
Beer, women, travel, rock, meeting new people

11.What do you dislike?
Crazy frog *driving me nuts* rap, weirdo jazz, stupid idiots and warm beer...

:) So im into Hellacopters, Gluecifier, Danko Jones, Nightingale, Spiritual Beggars, Metallica, Madien, Queens of the Stoneage and heavier and angrier bands like swedish, At the gates, Haunted, "In flames" *earlier albums* Although i mostly prefer the firstly meantioned

Considering this, what bands would you recommend me?

Cheers
-R