Hey Matt! Or Ulterium! Or someone!

Arkatox

Anomaly
Could you tell us the date of the day that Theocracy III will officially be announced? It's the least you could do for us! We're dying from New Theocracy Disease! That's the disease that develops from waiting too long for the next Theocracy album. It's been growing for a long time, but recently it's been getting fatal! I don't think I can survive another week or two without the announcement of the name/cover/tracklist/release date! It's just getting too much! :cry:

Let's get a survey, and if every wants it TODAY, then Theocracy will HAVE to release it!!!!!!

P.S. No rush Theoc. members. We all know that the longer you guys take, the better you guys will be. (though, this is not true with all bands....)

ok people. you guys need to chill. Seriously, Ulterium, Matt, Val, they've all been GREAT about letting us know when there's an update or anything (artwork development, WoS single release, videos, etc.) when they are able to give us info, they will! Asking for it doesn't make it magically appear, when it's there they'll tell us!

ok people. you guys need to chill. Seriously, Ulterium, Matt, Val, they've all been GREAT about letting us know when there's an update or anything (artwork development, WoS single release, videos, etc.) when they are able to give us info, they will! Asking for it doesn't make it magically appear, when it's there they'll tell us!

I know, but creating this thread has released some stress. They don't need to actually respond, it's just the request... gah, I dunno.

Actually, they've already started selling it in a small independent music store in Boston, MA. You can only get it by walking into the store and shouting "LARRY BIRD IS THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER TO EVER GRACE THE SPORT!! TRUMAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!" What are you all waiting for?

You don't even deserve to be on this forum if you're not fan enough to go on an epic journey in search of the store yourself.

Hey man, he's probably just fallen on hard times. With the state of the economy and all, the market for traveling mercenaries isn't what it used to be.

Hitchhike.
The way is dangerous. In current times I can't risk leaving hiding for long periods of time. Besides, by the time I got there and back it would probably be released elsewhere.

So you're neither travelling nor a mercenary.
Interesting...
At the time being, as I said, I cannot leave hiding.

Hey man, he's probably just fallen on hard times. With the state of the economy and all, the market for traveling mercenaries isn't what it used to be.
Exactly....

WOOHOO!!! Found it! The album is INCREDIBLE!!!! I'm NOT going to do anything else but listening to it non-stop!

BTW, who is Larry Bird?