Hey Matt! Or Ulterium! Or someone!

Can you upload it to YouTube so we can listen to it!?

Yeah right... Apart from such a thing being very wrong, I wouldn't think so. I swam the Atlantic Ocean, got robbed in Boston, and punched in the face by not-Larry-Bird-fans. You know what? I'm not even gonna tell the title of the album, nor the track titles. :p

Actually, they've already started selling it in a small independent music store in Boston, MA. You can only get it by walking into the store and shouting "LARRY BIRD IS THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER TO EVER GRACE THE SPORT!! TRUMAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!" What are you all waiting for?

Oh yes... Truman for president!!!! HAIL TRUMAN!!!! :fu:

Yep. :)

Rumors are that the Chinese are already selling Theocracy's 4th album! I don't know how these guys always seem to be so far ahead of the rest, but I think I'm gonna find out over there.

Hmmm, seems this is gonna be a trip around the world then. Although I don't mind seeing some of the world, I do prefer ordering from the internet every now and then.

I love the song "Light of the world". Best bit is the chorus (with it's harmonies), but to be honest, it's all great...

So the candles gone out it’s been soaked by the rain.
And the cold winds of doubt have extinguished the flame
The lighthouse entirely in darkness again
As the ship sails the ocean alone.
The suns frozen over and all has gone cold
The fires of the past have been bought and been sold
The light on the porch has abandoned it all
to the child cannot find his way home

Arisen, forbidden
We keep our candles hidden,
For leaders That follow
Floating with the tide.

You are the light of the world.
The story it now is unfurled
This song is so epic so grand and deep
It swells to depths, where the dead souls do sleep

There from their graves they do rise,
Ascend from dark to the skies
This story majestic, so sure and so true,
The Light of the world is coming for you.

Brilliant stuff

Fundy

Yeah, it's epic. I had to get used to the twist in the chorus, but in the end it's brilliant.

The change is style does catch you off guard, it's as if someone else wrote it, but it still sounds great. Although I have to say that the third verse with the lyrics about a flying lepricorn just seems to be a step too far. Still, Matt knows best.

Fundy

My thoughts exactly. Actually, I think it's refreshing Matt does not explain the metaphore this time, unlike in MoS.