Hey Mike!!!

Satori

Destructosaur
May 2, 2001
.. from grey to black
Visit site
Hey! I think it's really cool that you are checking out this forum.

Anyway, as you know all your fanatical fans are eagerly awaiting your next tour. I know there are a lot of people would agree with me when I say that we'd LOVE to see you guys perform The Amen Corner. That would fucking rock! :) For a number of us here it's one of our favourite opeth tunes. Moonlapse Vertigo would be amazing too. Wreath would be cool too!

By the way, the last show you guys played in Toronto last year totally kicked ass! You were so clean and tight and the sound was absolutely pefect. When you played Advent I thought I was going to shit myself, and Credence was just fucking brilliant, I thought it was so cool how the crowd listened in total hushed silence and then went nuts when it was over, now that's classy :) Opeth has the coolest and most respectful fans for sure! I'm still amazed at the way you growled the first part of Demon of the Fall (Silent dance with death...), it actually sounded more evil and powerful than on the album.. I don't know how the hell a sound like that can come out of you but I'm glad it does ;)

Anyway, all the best dude, and many thanks for the mind-bending music!

your humble fan,

Satori

PS: Please please play The Amen Corner.. please? If not that's cool, but I just felt like asking cuz it would be amazing!

In Mist She Was Standing :headbang:
I would probably cream my pants with that one.

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Hell, if they came to NZ, I'd be happy if they played 'Mary had a little lamb' for an hour......... ;)

WILL THEY EVER COME HERE!!??

I really want to know this. Will they EVER come to New Zealand!?? One of my goals in life is seeing Opeth live, I would kill you and everyone in this forum...I would hunt you all down...just to make Opeth play in Wellington, New Zealand...

Errm...or something...

well here is my dream playlist:

bleak
black rose immortal
wreath
dirge for november
the twilight is my robe
in mist she was standing
demon of the fall
white cluster
when

man, i could go on and on!

and after the gig, i'll take the dudes to a bar and theyll jump on stage for an acoustic live jam...

i just cummed.

Originally posted by Midwinter_melancholY
I hope they'll set "Black Rose Immortal" in the playlist. The atmosphere in that song overwhelming and intense. That song on a live performance must be thrilling :eek:

Same for White Cluster!!

I doubt they would play "Black Rose Immortal" simply because of the length of the song, but I agree, it would rule. And when I was them last year they opened with "White Cluster". Amazing.

When I saw them around this time last year they opened with The Leper Affinity (what a start: "We enter winter once agaaaaaaaain!!!") and played White Cluster second.
Heh, the way Mike introduces White Cluster was kinda funny, the way he says it. Kinda whispery

"This one is called wHite clUSTer" <kinda lime that :D

I'm talking nonsense aren't I?

Originally posted by Static
I really want to know this. Will they EVER come to New Zealand!?? One of my goals in life is seeing Opeth live, I would kill you and everyone in this forum...I would hunt you all down...just to make Opeth play in Wellington, New Zealand...

For the sake of us all! Please play in New Zealand! :eek: :lol:

I'd love to hear "Under the Weeping Moon" live. But "The Amen Corner" would be as equally fantastic.