hey neal

im pretty much moved in. ive got all my shit here. i just gotta put it away. which ive been procrastinating on for about a week. i just take bongrips and listen to metal instead of unpackin an stuff haha.
-neal

well ive got all my important shit unpacked: bed, computer, stereo, guitars, bong...an all that. but i gotta like, put the dishes in the cabinets and hook up the tv/vcr/nintendo in the living room. and thats not fun hehe. i gotta go to the fuckin store today sometime too.
-neal

hehe not surrounded, i dont have THAT much shit. only a few boxes really, but all these bong rips fuckin demotivate me heh. ill get around to it somtime.
-neal

My place is all packed up in boxes, i've got three weeks to get out...

Bye bye to internet after that point tho :err:

that's why i'm moving, i ran out of cash... :err:

I've got about $300 to live on untill i score a job... so i'm kinda screwed, gotta lose the net etc so i can pay for food etc...

i've been trying, i get lots of interviews, but when i walk in they're like "Uh... you're not right for the job".

I might just have to bite the bullet and do the engineer thing again, it's awesome money, but it totally kills me.

yeah, that's what i was doing when i left school a few years ago... It's too hard on me tho, to get decent money, you have to do graveyard shifts, plus i felt a little dodgy having to play the "Mafia" type guy when people didn't pay up, turn up at their place, or their moms house in a trenchcoat and dark glasses "You've got 28 days to forward the money to me, or else" ha ha, it ALWAYS worked tho :lol:

yeah... i still can if i want... the biggest studio in australia, "Ghost Gum Audio"... plus the School of Audio engineering has got a studio that i've got free range on... PLUS i've got a pro tools setup (it's in boxes at the moment :err: ) here, but i had to sell all my mics a while ago, so i can't record anytthing...