ledmag!

its been FAST. Work and more of it. Plus the band thing as usual. I got trinity by My Dying Bride.. it kicks ass.

Been doing trim work, lots of shower instalations, firewood, etc. The rain is costing me, as i do not have any inside work to do at the moment.

Been watching a lot of movies during the afterhours.

The drummer and myself are making visits to a bass player/singers house, playing sabbath amd a few zep songs. Still cant find a single person to play metal with.

Gonna get a vacation account started next week, for my trip to OZ.

Really, a lot has been going on.

Hows things on yuor corner, school, band..etc..Im sure i could check the trheads around here, but ive been away for so long, the time it woyuld take hahahah

LEON

band is going awesome. got a gig at a place with pro sound coming up on March 18. we're rocking the hell out of NJ

been with my girlfriend for almost 4 months. going great

just got out of the depression clinic at a local hospital. was 3 seconds away from killing myself on christmas eve. they fixed me up gooooood. i'm better than ever...

sooo much going on... school's goin alright. i have a 100% clear head now... hmmm

WILL :tickled:

DSM>>>Kill yourself???WTFingHELL dude??

Ive been lightly depressed as of late, i get this way when i have ouside and no inside, and the weather will not let me go outside....but dude..glad to hear your feeling better...

4 months eh? SOunds good dude. How are the suits coming, you got the turquios one yet?

The gig>>Good fucking luck pal.

DARKIE>>>well, not all their stuff...that one hunk of turd 34.whatthefuckerever % complete. iT sucked the big one.

K, ill go over the mail later, after i finish my walk about the forum. thanks....ill send ya a check, or maneyorder or whatever it takes....