HEY need some help

kevtalityrocknroll

New Metal Member
Nov 16, 2010
IS there a program i can use to program drums and bass and input and organize sections of music? i want to start making some music but i dont know of anything like that besides fruitloops and that sucks in my oppinion.

Loads of shit man, Cool Edit Pro, Sonar, Logic, Reaper, Ableton, and you can get a lot of the older versions cracked easily, so just look for an older cracked version, then get a virtual kit like Ultrabeat, Drum kit from hell etc.
You can even practice some more theory using Guitar Pro 5 :lol:

As far as strictly programming(as opposed to simulation/emulation/samples) and composition go, I use Guitar Pro 5. I tab everything out (guitars, bass, drums, keys, misc. instruments), and then I export whatever instruments I need to be simulated/emulated in a MIDI file, which I then export into Cubase and playback using VSTi's.

yeah i got guitarpro 5. Hm i'll have to figure out how to doo all that stuff with it. But im sure i will once i get into it. thank you for your help!

I think you need help from a friend where he can teach you how to use those software because reading the manual is not enough you might mess up installing it.