JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
OVERTAT2.jpg
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

EDIT: BTW the tat is located Just below my shoulder on my right arm :D

:OMG: wow... that is soooooooo awesome! Did you get it done on THE day of your birthday... it looks fantastic! :headbang:

Happy bday again... great ink! ;) :headbang:

I actually got it done the day before my birthday ... I actually had to work and sleep my whole birthday away:bah: ... it took about 2 hours to do and didnt really hurt that much at all ... actually hurt more for me to sit still for 2 hours ... Thanks Pabla and Thank you for the Birthday Greetings too :) :dopey:

:yell: sorry to hear that... I hope you made up for that lousy day later! That's cool that it didn't hurt much... when I got mine it stung a bit... when I was 16 I went out and got a superman logo (small) on the left side of my chest :) I still like it and I am not sorry I got it... although I don't think I would get more... maybe someday an "Eddie" on one of my buttcheeks, who knows :lol:

JonnyD said:
I actually got it done the day before my birthday ... I actually had to work and sleep my whole birthday away:bah: ... it took about 2 hours to do and didnt really hurt that much at all ... actually hurt more for me to sit still for 2 hours ... Thanks Pabla and Thank you for the Birthday Greetings too :) :dopey: