Tattoos in TGO2E cover ???

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
So what's going to be the most popular Anthrax tat inside the CD cover???? Have many people posting here got an Anthax tattoo???

I'm considering getting the PentaThrax tat soon (cause Scott told me to on the MOMD DVD <NOT!!> ) ......!!!! Nah seriously, just cause it is a very cool tat. :headbang:

I do have the Not man on my arm i hope it makes the inside cover.....The Red Devil not man. Its like BigPhatt442 just a little differento_O

I have the Pentrathrax tattoo on the small of my back - 2 and a half weeks old and I am still looking at it 50 times a day in the mirror - I just love it to bits.

I have the Pentrathrax tattoo on the small of my back - 2 and a half weeks old and I am still looking at it 50 times a day in the mirror - I just love it to bits.

You mean like this????>>>>>
thrax_tat.jpg

This will probably be my nest one!!!!>>>>
2evliz.jpg

Talk to Charlie last night and after he saw my tattoo we talked about the inside cover of TGOTE'S and the inside is Old cover MMA with the tattoo's inside of it.
They said mine did make it..... I am hoping......

Born Again - that tat on your forearm looks fucking cool man, I'm thinking of getting that same one too. How long did it take - and also what did you give the artist to copy it off from ???

I uzed the inner sleeve to W.C.F.Y.A.
It took about 2.5 hourz.
I am very happy with the design and artwork that she put into it.