Hey peeps how ya doin?

Oznog said:
Feel free to elaborate :D

you dont want to go there! skunk only does what she has to to keep her job-alf is a total phoney who only does things to boost his own ego, and if you ever meet old buck teeth alf you know he is very odd and strange!

MRBEAST said:
you dont want to go there! skunk only does what she has to to keep her job-alf is a total phoney who only does things to boost his own ego, and if you ever meet old buck teeth alf you know he is very odd and strange!
You crack me up man :)

Rosie1 said:
Or as ALF refers to me, Rainkings fake nick. Go figuere a girl can't be herself nowadays, she has to be part of her man in everyway. :loco:
I didn't mean it that way. ;) I can't stand Alf's posts where he lectures everyone. He's a pompous old fart.

/V\erc said:
How did you find out about Alf covering up IPs and stuff

Someone who knows him in RL says this sort of stuff is right up his alley and that he supports this kind of stuff. His board persona is an act basically.

/V\erc said:
How did you find out about Alf covering up IPs and stuff

i was lucky:loco: enough to stay with him for 3 weeks. i was the person who got him the neotrace program because he was haveing trouble traceing ip's with windows-but at the time i thought it was so he could find fake nicks-not fuck with people.

it isnt covering up ip's. he has the ip's and when the racist crap that he supports is going on he pretends he doesnt know who it is, but when he doesnt like someone he gives out their personal information which is 100% illegal.

MRBEAST said:
i was lucky:loco: enough to stay with him for 3 weeks. i was the person who got him the neotrace program because he was haveing trouble traceing ip's with windows-but at the time i thought it was so he could find fake nicks-not fuck with people.

it isnt covering up ip's. he has the ip's and when the racist crap that he supports is going on he pretends he doesnt know who it is, but when he doesnt like someone he gives out their personal information which is 100% illegal.

Can I quote you on that? On the other forums?