Hey Pete! What is the longest scream that you have recorded so far?

METALDAVE

ON AND ON...
Jan 26, 2006
SEATTLE
www.facebook.com
Inquiring minds want to know.
I mean recorded and RELEASED to us???
Any album, or band???
I probably have it, but would like to confirm...
Thanks man.
Peace
Metaldave
Slayattle Washington

the problem with the scream on weed out the weak is that its imposible for Peter to do it on live shows... it's too long

for me its more interesting to know the same but for live shows... maybe on destroys wacken and the summer breeze 2002 dvds we can hear something, as they are official releases

Reactions: METALDAVE
UPDATE! So... Weed Out The Weak is the longest scream by Peter. The Dark Lord knows this post is from ages ago.... But... Has Peter done any other longer screams since 2009ish? Anyone else excited about the new record??? All Hail Hypocrisy!! \m/

the problem with the scream on weed out the weak is that its imposible for Peter to do it on live shows... it's too long

for me its more interesting to know the same but for live shows... maybe on destroys wacken and the summer breeze 2002 dvds we can hear something, as they are official releases
I understand TOTALLY, but, original question was about RECORDED(RELEASED TO US-THE FANS) versions...

Hello Hellions!! \m/ \m/
Yup! Still here & alive!
I just listened to the new record. It is another beautiful masterpiece by ours truly...
I kinda freaked out for a moment when I heard the title track: "Worship", & maybe thought Peter broke his 'Longest Scream'(Recorded on an album) record. But, alas... No such luck...
Weed Out The Week is still his reigning champion!! Hailing in at 19/20(arguably) seconds...
Anyways, I am about to listen to the new record for a third(in one sitting) time, this time with reading the lyrics...
I FUCKING love it already!!
Thanks Pete... \m/ \m/