Hey Rabies! --->

Hello!

I hurt. I went to the Gym on Friday. First time all year. With the kid and all..i've kinda goten out of shape.

Needless to say I over-exerted myself. Now all my muscles (or lack thereof) are sore as hell!

Kinda prevented me from working on any tracks this weekend. Hard to concentrate when you hurt. :s

Originally posted by rabies
Hello!

I hurt. I went to the Gym on Friday. First time all year. With the kid and all..i've kinda goten out of shape.

Needless to say I over-exerted myself. Now all my muscles (or lack thereof) are sore as hell!

Kinda prevented me from working on any tracks this weekend. Hard to concentrate when you hurt. :s

Heh, I know what you mean!

I've been lucky enough to go from regular construction work to a "maintenence" job at the University here in Pgh.

It's great in as much as the work isn't as hard as it usually is, but at the same time I'm not in as good as shape as I usually am. I've had to watch my weight, because I'm not burning as many calories as I had been. :) I've gained about 15 lbs. since I've started working here. Not good.....:rolleyes: