Hey Sonm!

Just give me the link!! I couldn't find that myself:(!

Usually, arguing with satori is like competing in special olympics, and you know the rest... :)

A very good post, though Sonm!

Well, I say what I know and what is called The Official Point of View

None_So_Vile said:
i just read the first few posts and i was lost, bah im simple

Naah... that was simple. But mostly they didn't have any clue of quantum stuff... I mean the ones who were discussing..

Sonm said:
Naah... that was simple. But mostly they didn't have any clue of quantum stuff... I mean the ones who were discussing..

:lol: My knowledge of Quantum Physics is limited to "A Brief History of Time" level, and even I could see that :)

It's why I gave up on those debates ages ago, it never gets you anywhere except annoyed. :yell:

No!! you gave up coz I started to post in that topic!!:lol: that's always the case with any thread.

Hey SoMn!! What kangaroo happened to you?? I always thought your band's name was Jungle Creek!:lol:

None_So_Vile said:
jesus you call that stuff simple? no wonder i never pursued science and maths further than secondary school:D

Fuck... I wanted to say what I think about secondary school but instead...
Your program performed an illegal operation and will be closed. Your data is fucked up and you r a looser coz u use gay software. That's why the background of this message is blue. Cheers. You have been had by
Sincerely yours
Microsoft Team