Hey Warrel, about Sentient6

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Fucking awesome. Just had to say that.

My initial intention for this thread was to ask you what the lyrics for a certain part are since there are a bunch of vocal layers and stuff goin on, but I decided just to wait for the CD to come out.

Actually, second thought...

"and the sky cries ___."

Would that be "me" or "Mary"?

And if it's Mary, would that be because a machine is born without a real mother and father... while related machines to this "Jesus" character, taking a stab at religion and saying that Jesus was just an idea thought up by man, creating him as man created computers?

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Fucking awesome. Just had to say that.

My initial intention for this thread was to ask you what the lyrics for a certain part are since there are a bunch of vocal layers and stuff goin on, but I decided just to wait for the CD to come out.

Actually, second thought...

"and the sky cries ___."

Would that be "me" or "Mary"?

And if it's Mary, would that be because a machine is born without a real mother and father... while related machines to this "Jesus" character, taking a stab at religion and saying that Jesus was just an idea thought up by man, creating him as man created computers?

it' and their sky cries Mary, yes it has religious references, machines learning the religions of the humans...

We all know WD is just a booty and boozehound. The original redneck drunkard.

SEND ME AUTOGRAPHED SHIT SENTIENT! NOW!

Btw, if you're still reading this Mr Dane, are you gonna take the bands out to bars on Gigantour in Seattle like you did with Hypocrisy/CoB/Dimmu? I couldn't track you guys down then cause I was only 20, but now I'm old enough and wanna get plastered!

And you should do a record release party somewhere - give you a chance to make more money and deal with your great (if somewhat odd) fans.

Lastly, do you EVER come into the irc chat anymore?

Oh yeah, and you should do a few dates with Distorted Mind, I hear they're a shitty band, but up and coming and need some pushing :)

DarkNoise said:
We all know WD is just a booty and boozehound. The original redneck drunkard.

SEND ME AUTOGRAPHED SHIT SENTIENT! NOW!

Btw, if you're still reading this Mr Dane, are you gonna take the bands out to bars on Gigantour in Seattle like you did with Hypocrisy/CoB/Dimmu? I couldn't track you guys down then cause I was only 20, but now I'm old enough and wanna get plastered!

And you should do a record release party somewhere - give you a chance to make more money and deal with your great (if somewhat odd) fans.

Lastly, do you EVER come into the irc chat anymore?

Oh yeah, and you should do a few dates with Distorted Mind, I hear they're a shitty band, but up and coming and need some pushing :)

well, I don't drink anymore so I have to stay away from bars, the release party will be July 16th at At Studio 7 from 7pm to 9pm all ages and free!

ms. anthrope said:
hmmm... inspired by "i, robot," perhaps? ;)

ummm absolutely not...now you're sounding like Steph ! It' all about AI research and development...but you know that already you little devil!

DreamNeonBlack said:
HA HA
Gotta love the way he says " no such luck Will "
well I wasn't really saying no such luck actually...just trying for a bit of humor since folks around here call him fanboy.......

DarkNoise said:
Btw, if you're still reading this Mr Dane, are you gonna take the bands out to bars on Gigantour in Seattle like you did with Hypocrisy/CoB/Dimmu? I couldn't track you guys down then cause I was only 20, but now I'm old enough and wanna get plastered! :)

Hmph. Mr. Dane never made it to the bar that night. :p