Hey Woodsman- My band put out a song finally

Aug 18, 2004
Western Mass
www.youtube.com
hey guys- been awhile since i've posted here. feel pretty awful about it to be honest. us woodsman gotta stick together. Matt told me we should keep this forum going strong and I feel bad I haven't played my part. I'll be better about it from now on!

Recently, Orc Adams released a sweet video for his song Goblin Death March so make sure you check out the thread he made for it if you haven't already!

Secondly, my band Vacant Eyes finally released a song from our upcoming debut EP which should be out in a couple weeks. I play fretless bass in the band (not very well haha!) Here's a link to the song: www.vacanteyesdoom.bandcamp.com

Feel free to "like" us on facebook if you like it :) www.facebook.com/vacanteyesfuneraldoom

I guess you'd probably like it if you like bands such as Colosseum (FIN), Evoken, Esoteric, Mournful Congregation, and some of the doomier bands that have heavy use of piano/keyboards. Thanks for checking it out if you get a chance. Figured a couple of you on here might dig it.

Ohhhh shit. I've been waiting for this- listening now. BTW Matt, if you've emailed me any time in the past month or so, I haven't checked it. Too many bill collectors. As david said, "the toronto dominion bank has got me by the balls"

Ohhhh shit. I've been waiting for this- listening now. BTW Matt, if you've emailed me any time in the past month or so, I haven't checked it. Too many bill collectors. As david said, "the toronto dominion bank has got me by the balls"

I have. I sent you a copy in your emal.

Ha. I don't recall David saying that at the time, but that sounds like him!