hey. you. take the hint.

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
here's the hint.

214xlk0.png

take it.

Man, I wish I had grisvald to make my thread better. Along with other nameless assholes who are the equivalent of "Yea DOOOD" and " I AGREE" like Hell Mike.
hell mike and grisvald are a couple of my real life buddies from the umeå area who i frequently hang out with in real life and play in bands with and shit. i do this because they are folks i like and have stuff in common with, and also they are not stupid idiots, so naturally they will agree with me about some things

also the "erik's got oompa loompas boo hoo" argument is older than shit and wasn't relevant or interesting in 2003 either

fact is, you made your own birthday thread, and 14 people voted "1". nobody likes you.

hell mike and grisvald are a couple of my real life buddies from the umeå area who i frequently hang out with in real life and play in bands with and shit. i do this because they are folks i like and have stuff in common with, and also they are not stupid idiots, so naturally they will agree with me about some things

also the "erik's got oompa loompas boo hoo" argument is older than shit and wasn't relevant or interesting in 2003 either

fact is, you made your own birthday thread, and 14 people voted "1". nobody likes you.

Out of interest: Why the fuck do you even care?