Hey

some kid saw my DHIADW shirt and asked "yo son are those big guys on the back of your shirt wresterlers"
his stupidity was hilarious

People compliment my shirts. It's awesome.

I keep seeing this one sixth grader who told me once that he's metal, and then showed me a good charlotte logo thing. I swear, I'm going to kill that kid some day.

FAAAAAAAALSE LOOOOVE TURNED TO PURE HATE!!!

anywho.... i'm the only real metalhead at my school (small school, like 300-400 kids in my highschool), but i have a few friends who i have influenced into liking Lacuna coil, nevermore, In flames, opeth etc.... but besides 2 or 3 other people, no one has heard of the bands that i advertise on my clothing literally every day.... though i do get approached by people who are like "What the fuck?!?" when i wear my Dimmu Borgir-Death Cult Armageddon shirt

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i heard some kid tlaking to my brother, he wsa like" if you don't think linkin park is metal then what is metal" lol

There's a couple other guys at my school that wear the same Opeth shirt I do...A guy complimented me on my Iced Earth shirt one day (he was wearing a Metallica shirt)...a girl noticed my In Flames shirt (apparently she liked them as well)

The other metalheads at my school mainly wear Cannibal Corpse and Skinless shirts. Except for the one or two other blackmetalheads (one who only wears Emperor and Zyklon shirts)

At my college there are quite a few people who wear metal t-shirts or just listen to metal cause basically all I wear is metal shirts and tons of people compliment 'em and shit...I'm the only one in a NM shirt though :yell:

btw...thanks for all the replies...I thought I was gonna get zero :D

Later

Yeah, two of my friends complimented my Blind Guardian tye dye Imaginations from the Other Side t-shirt, but one of them I introduced to Blind Guardian (and he only owns Nightfall and ANatO *and he likes ANatO more....:confused:*) and the other one has only heard a couple of songs. Yet when they see Blind Guardian...they go nuts....for some odd reason.