Heyo

Serj Kilgannon

New Metal Member
Dec 27, 2014
North Carolina
I've lurked here for a bit, so I figured I'd actually drop a line and stop being that one dude in the corner.

My name's Serj. I'm an amateur vocalist, lyricist, guitarist, and I'm learning bass.

My favourite bands and artists include Avenged Sevenfold, Megadeth, Aurelio Voltaire, Emilie Autumn, Coheed And Cambria, Otep, Rage Against The Machine, Mudvayne, Children Of Bodom, The Dear Hunter, PelleK, Iron Maiden, DevilDriver, Periphery, Dream Theater, Type O Negative, Primus, and others. A (mostly) full list of everything I listen to is here.

Some of my hobbies are drawing, gaming, weapon and technology enthusiasm, cooking, philosophy, and roleplay.

My current favourite games are probably No More Room In Hell, ArmA, and Tactical Intervention. The Metal Gear series, Ace Combat Series, and Test Drive: Driven To Destruction are some all-time loves. I don't prefer shooters over other genres (or prefer any genre in particular), but I've been binging on them lately.

I don't watch TV much, but I enjoy all sorts of shows. My current favourites are Criminal Minds, The Librarians, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (favourite cartoon, anyway. I'll be honest, it's relatable and cute as fuck, even if it's immature).

I'm not sure what else there really is to say, so like, hello again.