Heyy guitar video

RCI

Diddy
Jun 15, 2010
Staffordshire
www.last.fm
Hi peoples, ive always been really shy and a perfectionist and hated my own work due to that fact, and also thought as myself as too shit to bother with anything serious :lol: but for the girl i like i decided to make a guitar video as she wanted to hear me playy and her kind and amazing words gave me the courage to youtube it so yeahh, any feedback would be amazing thanks :)

some quick details: been playing since july 08 so 2 years.

this isnt all i can play :lol: i played small segments and plan to do more as it was too late to do much

i am a lefty! im 17 years old :lol: i left the fuck ups in for comedy value

i play a vintage metal axxe razer with JB set seymour duncans in through a line 6 spider III 30... dont tell me how shit it is i cant afford better :lol:

i played disturbed which i dont normally because she likes them and i thought itd be nice, same for lady gaga, all of which i worked out by ear :lol:

also please watch it in HD thanksss :)

thanks for your time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh cool :D i quite like the tone i get from Insane setting and the clean channel! and nice dude go for it :D i cant afford anything better D: and thank you! do you think my playing was okay? D:

as promised...

be kind... i learnt it and recorded it in the same day :lol: personal challenge and if it makes me look like a cunt so be it hahaha :D please watch in HD and comment if you wishhh any feedbacks nice :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool cover man, could be louder in parts, but other than that it was pretty good.