'Hi!' from Germany

Xandra

Sep 17, 2010
Germany
www.myspace.com
I've been reading a while here on the forum and decided that there are a lot of really nice and interesting people here so I decided to stay. :)

My name is Yvonne, I'm from Germany and in December I fell helplessly in love with Seventh Wonder. I know them since Mercy Falls was released but for some unexplainable reason it took me until The Great Escape to see the how amazing they are.

I can't deny that the information that Tommy would join Kamelot on the upcoming europe tour had something to do with it. We had ordered the new album anyway, but I listened a lot more carefully than I might have done otherwise. Shame on me.

I like all kinds of metal from Glam to Prog. My favorite bands at the moment are more power/prog than anything else: Kamelot, Sons Of Seasons, Pain Of Salvation, Riverside, Seventh Wonder, Conception, Dream Theater, Rush, Stream Of Passion and so many more.

It's been a while that I got hooked enough on a band to actually search the internet for information about history, lyrics and pictures. I found the lyrics topics here on the forum incredibly helpful. Especially with Mercy Falls of course, finally it makes sense. ;)

Okay, enough babbling, I just wanted to say hi!

Hey Yvonne!!! I'm a HUGE Kamelot & Conception fan too :) I've been meaning to check out Sons of Seasons... It's on the ta do list :p I'll definitely be getting my hands on Amaranthe's new one as soon as it's out!!!

Welcome to the group - I look forward to chatting with ya here!!

Oh thank you for the rec! I had never heard of Disperse before. I just checked them out - not bad, not bad at all. :) But it's hard to beat Riverside. :worship:

@JenniferLynn: You totally have to check Sons Of Seasons out! Their new album will be out on April 1st, maybe that's a good moment to start. I've seen them live like eight times so far, the guys are amazing. And such a great bunch of people. :loco:

Welcome (again) to the forum, Xandra.
It's always nice to 'meet' new people over here!

...I know them since Mercy Falls was released but for some unexplainable reason it took me until The Great Escape to see the how amazing they are....
Better late than never, right?!