Hi from the New Guy

Powerslave214

Mar 3, 2005
Blacksburg, VA
Greetings and Salutations...

Brand spankin' new to these boards and thought I would say hello. Finally got around to watching the Music of Mass Destruction DVD today and decided to see what was happening in here.

I've been an Anthrax fan since about the POT era, or actually slightly before it came out. Unfortunately, I've never got to see them live. :erk:

BTW, the name is Scott. Not Ian, though. :tickled:

Welcome - go get some beer - that's the rule for new guys and rant your ass off dude. And we like Maiden too. That's Metal Maiden and Iron Maiden in that order :D

Believe me, you do NOT want to hear me singing. I sound a lot worse than one of the Scandanavian Darth Vader soundalikes trying to do an impression of the Cookie Monster with throat cancer!

AuntieSocial is one of the more clever screen names I'v seen : Þ

Powerslave214 said:
Believe me, you do NOT want to hear me singing. I sound a lot worse than one of the Scandanavian Darth Vader soundalikes trying to do an impression of the Cookie Monster with throat cancer!
I like that! You're gonna fit in real well New Guy. Doesn't hurt that you share the same name as my hero! :)

Powerslave214 said:
Greetings and Salutations...

Brand spankin' new to these boards and thought I would say hello. Finally got around to watching the Music of Mass Destruction DVD today and decided to see what was happening in here.

I've been an Anthrax fan since about the POT era, or actually slightly before it came out. Unfortunately, I've never got to see them live. :erk:

BTW, the name is Scott. Not Ian, though. :tickled:

Welcome aboard! DD is right--bring beer. Don't sing.

Well I *was* going to bring beer, but Zakk Wylde drank it all.
What I want to know is how Rob C. surived eating that Glasgow sub sandwich as shown in the MOMD DVD. That thing was definitely against the Geneva Convention :D

*Lets out a sigh of pissed off disgust and kicks a dog* I swear Zakk ALWAYS drinks my beer....Argggh I had it I am going to have a chat with him about this when I see him in 18 days

The chat will go probably something like this.....Uhhh Zakk? Uhhh Could you please stop drinking my beer. Then I will run like a scared little school girl

Powerslave214 said:
Well I *was* going to bring beer, but Zakk Wylde drank it all.
What I want to know is how Rob C. surived eating that Glasgow sub sandwich as shown in the MOMD DVD. That thing was definitely against the Geneva Convention :D

I actually went to that subway yesterday, i didn't have the chutney or french coffee though just a standard meatball sub xtra cheese..... HMMMMMM!
Welcome dude. As i have said to most other newbies Im cool as fuck and the rest of em are just my bitches! :tickled: Oh yeah and my spelling sucks, i talk bollocks and my puntuation is nothing ti write home about. Have fun. :tickled: