Hi guys I'm back!

Astrolis

Producer/Composer at AM3
Dec 9, 2010
Mountains of Earth
Lol, I know this is kinda weird, but I'm back after a looooong recovery process. I will tell you in a bit what happened. But furthermore, I'm ready to rock 'n roll again! I'll be seeing ya'll soon Steve, can't wait! Just need to find a date to get my bum over to the UK, lol!

Cheers! :popcorn::worship:

Welcome back dude! I hope it wasn't anything too serious that kept you away, but I'm glad you're all right! Looking forward to seeing you post again.

Lol, I know this is kinda weird, but I'm back after a looooong recovery process. I will tell you in a bit what happened. But furthermore, I'm ready to rock 'n roll again! I'll be seeing ya'll soon Steve, can't wait! Just need to find a date to get my bum over to the UK, lol!

Cheers! :popcorn::worship:

Welcome back brother! Great to have you with with us again :headbang:

Awww, thank you all appreciate it a lot!

What happened was that a while back I had a car accident (well I didn't cause it lol) and I struggled both Mentally/Physically to recover. Also, vacations, illnesses and personal issues plagued me.

However, I'm optimistic and hope everything is going to get better now.

Cheers,

Astrolis

P.s. May the Quest Live on Forever!

Oh no! I'm sorry, man :( I had a pretty serious car wreck a couple of years ago but luckily I somehow survived with barely a scratch - I'm sorry you had to go through all of that trauma.

I know i'm a bit late, but sorry to hear you have to go through that, still great to hear your optimistic and carry on!

Awww, thank you all appreciate it a lot!

What happened was that a while back I had a car accident (well I didn't cause it lol) and I struggled both Mentally/Physically to recover. Also, vacations, illnesses and personal issues plagued me.

However, I'm optimistic and hope everything is going to get better now.

Cheers,

Astrolis

P.s. May the Quest Live on Forever!
Owww. Sorry to hear that you've been through all that. So tell me, are you doing well right now?

Anyway, I just returned today and it's great to know that you're here as well :)

Welcome back dude! sounds like you've had a rough time but you got through it which is great. Sounds like the Dr might have ordered Power Quests' new album to speed up the recovery process :lol: be aware, we'll surviiiiiiive