Hi guys!!! So what did I miss?

PoS

lil miss metal
Nov 6, 2003
Visit site
Just a quickie since I'm really just on to check my email.

Just wondering how everyone one is and if I missed anything while I've been away. Spent a week and a bit at schoolies on the Coast and had a BLAST! :D then visiting various rellies in Brissy and am now out Capalaba way with an Aunt and Uncle and muh caaaahsins until the weekend when I fly back home! :D I hope everyone is well. And now you all know why I've been M.I.A. for the last few weeks.

Miss you all!* :p

Possum

*OK, not everyone. ;)

wow, you sound as if you actively enjoy being with obscure relations. how strange.

hmmm, well, I suppose after being in flat with three other guys for two months, I can imagine not minding a christmas break with my grandparents and sister. >_<

ps. this is the chat board....what's to miss?! (or am I just a drifter around there parts?? =)

My cousins are cool. And my aunt and uncle are aren't all that old compared to most... but most importantly they're rich!!! :D

They always treat me nice and I'm always on my extra special best behaviour. ;) So we get along great. And I was refering to the board in general. You know there are other places besides the chat forum on UM yes!!? :eek:

Haha! Trying to find a special place in their hearts huh? (read: their will. :p )

Nah, it's cool, but where there isn't money, riches must be spoken in love right? hehe. Ideals kick ass for relation interplay.

And yeah, but I thought you just meant the chat forum, seeing as this is the only place I can recall seeing you post, yes yes!? :loco:

But there's so much to do in Off-Topic! You can post pictures of your breasts and....and..... and post pictures. Of your breasts.

Oh! And look at various oblique references to pictures of Goatse and Tubgirl.

:err: Actually, you should come to the O/T board just to post in proximity to a stud such as myself, but you don't have to tell anyone that.

heliotrope said:
But there's so much to do in Off-Topic! You can post pictures of your breasts and....and..... and post pictures. Of your breasts.

Oh! And look at various oblique references to pictures of Goatse and Tubgirl.

:err: Actually, you should come to the O/T board just to post in proximity to a stud such as myself, but you don't have to tell anyone that.

Can you say "nine inch cock?" :D

Oops. That was an O/T secret. Damn. Sorry, heliotrope.

Ah home sweet home!

@Sculpted Cold: Oh OK I'm not quite that superficial. I really like 'em and we get along great. The fact that they happen to be well-off and on the odd occasion bestow an overly extravagant gift upon me is just a bonus!

Heliotrope: Like Koichi said, I started out in the Off-Topic forum but things got a bit nasty and I was hiding out here then went on holidays and hoped to come back when the whole tihng had blown over, but looking at some of the posts here on chat while I've been away it would appear that I'm nearly as despised here now to as I was in O/T. :erk:

Consider it done! :D

:rolleyes:

Poohead! :p

Pos

P.S. Does anyone else happen to like Koichi's sig as much as I do? :tickled: