sorry guys

pagan2002

danny cavanagh
Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
listen everyone. i am sorry if am rude occasionally. i dont mean it you know, i kow i have been pretty short sometimes on the forum but i dont want you guys to form opinions based on nothing much.
again i apologise and just say i'll bite my tongue in future.
give us a chance guys...i dont really mean any harm. and i certainly dont think i am above anyone around here. i'm just a bit of a fuck like most people...:D
danny.

Don't worry about it.. anyone that forms an opinion over that is pretty obviously missing the point.

oh. Hi Danny. You are a prick. :D

Oh is this the guy who was like to Thorns i dunno what? You really are a prick :D

Nah i dont really listen to Anathema so it doesnt matter to me really.

:eek: heavier?! You're talking about the followup to AFDTE right? So, how heavy are we talking here? Going back the The Silent Enigma or further back to Serenades era (prolly not, but one can hope right?)....
Who cares.....I look forward to hearing it!

oh.....and NO, you're not a dick....

yeah i heard alot of good stuff about anathema..will give em a listen once im done with this thales song im trying to get. Suggestions?

I only have a DVD - "A Vision Of A Dying Embrace" but none of their albums...yet :heh:

Originally posted by pagan2002
listen everyone. i am sorry if am rude occasionally. i dont mean it you know, i kow i have been pretty short sometimes on the forum but i dont want you guys to form opinions based on nothing much.
again i apologise and just say i'll bite my tongue in future.
give us a chance guys...i dont really mean any harm. and i certainly dont think i am above anyone around here. i'm just a bit of a fuck like most people...:D
danny.

That was so very decent of you. You've gained my respect. No hard feelings, man!

I don't even know what the other post (or whatever it is you are apologizing about) was about but I think it's really decent of you to go through so much trouble to apologize like this.

I can't believe he apologised to a forum on which most of the members didn't really have anything to do with the original spat - that was really decent.

Oh, and while you're here, and if I can be cheeky, is there any chance of you Opeth and Katatonia hooking up for a gig/tour? *nudge* *nudge* *wink*

Seconded, thirded, and possibly fourthed if they come to Rock :headbang: City, nudge nudge, wink wink, saynomore.