Hi guys!!! So what did I miss?

I haven't seen that... only one person I know of said anything like that, and they're having some serious issues, so I wouldn't even take them into consideration....

Possum said:
Heliotrope: Like Koichi said, I started out in the Off-Topic forum but things got a bit nasty and I was hiding out here then went on holidays and hoped to come back when the whole tihng had blown over, but looking at some of the posts here on chat while I've been away it would appear that I'm nearly as despised here now to as I was in O/T. :erk:
I can't speak for Chat, but I wasn't aware you were hated in Off-Topic. We take all kinds there, and you could really be a 'ho, so long as you weren't a nitwit. Since you don't seem to be a nitwit, certainly, consider yourself invited.

@Koichi and SunlapseVertigo: Yes I did say sig, and I meant it, but I like Koichi's avatar too. :tickled: Are you trying to tell me that that is really you though!? :eek: I though it was like Robbie Williams or something, who while looking like a major spunk in general, is otherwise a complete and utter twat!

heliotrope said:
I can't speak for Chat, but I wasn't aware you were hated in Off-Topic. We take all kinds there, and you could really be a 'ho, so long as you weren't a nitwit. Since you don't seem to be a nitwit, certainly, consider yourself invited.
Well if I've got your endorsement, then of course I'll come back and join the festivities and frivolities in O/T then. :rolleyes:

Nite all! :wave:

Justin, Robbie, whatever. He's hawt!!* :oops:

Still prolly a woolhead though. :bah:

How is it I end up saying goodnight on this thread again?

Nite! :wave:

I think the only thing I really know about Possum is that she's hot. And she seems to be into art and photography.. that should make her one really intelligent and interesting woman... hmmmm...

Euh.. o_O ... Where was I? Oh yeah: Hi :)