Hi.....I am new

Borknagar121

Jan 28, 2002
Dallas, TX
www.metalforlife.com
I have 15 years of experience in Metal Zone

I am not your typical newbie...........I have surfed Cradle and Maiden for board for a year

I am the webmaster of one of the kickass metal site on the net.

What else............:cool:

Fuck off bitch!

And stick the webmaster of one of the kickass metal site on the net up your little cunt.

As i come to know this forum already has a fame of Elitism, you think highly of yourself because you did some crap? who the fuck cares you pretentious fuck

O and i bid you welcome btw

I just say what most inflamers and some other people from elsewhere are saying. Then again this is the larger forum and holds some of the sickest people i dont think any of them stand a chance against us.

looks like ppl r hostile here. No reason for dat. IF u feel that u don't want opeth to grow.........and want no newbie, just say so.............

it only makes u look more stupid, u were once newbie too, and truse me u r not any more metal than I am............

I was just giving a background where I am coming from, nothing more, nothing less,

and about my site, why don't u check it out first, or create something better before you make any comment. Fair enough?

Checked out your site: love Maiden, hate Iced Earth, I don't care about Rage, In Flames used to be a decent band back in the day, German Power Metal sucks, the Gothenburg sound is dead, and the Norwegian sound... is waht exactly.

Anyways, instead of introducing yourself, why not start with what Opeth Music means to you and why... since this is not the personals but Opeth board after all ;)

This individuals seems rather aggressive indeed. We newbies deserve a chance, you were clearly just trying to be friendly. But it matters not, most of the people kindly bid you welcome so worry not about it and try to stay away from such childish immaturity.

My 2 cents. :D

Originally posted by Borknagar121
I have 15 years of experience in Metal Zone

I am not your typical newbie...........I have surfed Cradle and Maiden for board for a year

I am the webmaster of one of the kickass metal site on the net.

What else............:cool:
It's a damn resume...what a bizarre first post.