Hi.....I am new

Okay, your name has Borknagar in it, so that's good. But you might want to learn how to spell before you start bragging about how metal you are. You write like a stereotypical Korn fan. And just because you have a site doesn't mean you aren't a typical newbie.

PS. Credentials are not needed to post here. ;)

Originally posted by Jayde
Okay, your name has Borknagar in it, so that's good. But you might want to learn how to spell before you start bragging about how metal you are. You write like a stereotypical Korn fan. And just because you have a site doesn't mean you aren't a typical newbie.

PS. Credentials are not needed to post here. ;)

LOL, MS word made me do it.........the spelling part...........and if u think I were being cocky, that was not my intention.........

sorry if I have offended anyone with my credentials...............

the site has nothing to do with being a typical newbie..........I just said I were in COF and IM board b4

I was referring to your spelling as in: u, r, and b4. It's not that much more effort to spell out the proper word, and it makes you look much more intelligent.

Originally posted by The Nomad
yeah, that's a little less warm than the normal welcome than I'm used to... but they're nicer over in the Vintersorg Forum anyway. :)

I guess I'm just weird and don't like introducing myself to a forum, but just kinda melt in...

almost makes sense...

are u from the maiden board?

Originally posted by The Nomad
Nope. I usually avoid web forums. This was my first foray into that arena (I'd done plenty of Usenet back in the day), and that was just a couple weeks ago.

well man we r on the same boat...........as if the rest thinks they r better than us, or hate us for some reason

Borknagar and The Nomad, I warmly welcome you to this forum.

You'll find this forum to be one of the best on the net, and definately the friendliest.

Forget your initial impressions and please enjoy your stay.

Recent events have caused this board to wane in quality, but we are recovering now, and Mikael just posted here, and everything is looking bright.

Welcome once again. =)

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

You'll find this forum to be one of the best on the net, and definately the friendliest.

Forget your initial impressions and please enjoy your stay.

Recent events have caused this board to wane in quality, but we are recovering now, and Mikael just posted here, and everything is looking bright.

Welcome once again. =)

Thank you for the warm welcome sir............I am hoping the things are as u say they are/will be

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

Thanks. Actually, I don't mind the bickering too much. It's a bit annoying, but I'll live. I just don't have the time to keep up with all the traffic. But I'm getting better at keeping track of the threads I care about.