hi, im looking for vintersorg guitar tabs

aLvArOx!

EvE y aLvArOx!
Dec 25, 2004
chile
i need, please, more vintersorg tabs. like vildmarkens...., songs from till fjälls, cosmic genesis, etc....please....im from chile, its a little country at the end of america...and here there are only till fjälls, cosmic genesis and the focusing blur...i would like to have the other records..mi e-mail is alvaro_thrashmetal@hotmail.com...i have msn ...thanks a lot!!! :wave:

mmm...I preffer to get the songs via hearing it...o como decimos en CHILE...a pura paila...

Is Vintersorg concient that are fans from distants lands like CHILE?

I have Urberget, Äldst av Troner, Till Fjälls, Svaltvinter, Rundans and For Kung och Fosterland in Guitar pro format (for now). They`re not on MySongBook yet. I am also trying to make tabs for A Dialogue with the Stars, The Enigmatic Spirit, Ödemarkens Son and more...

ooooaoaoaoaoah!! HORZ Rulz! do you made those tabs?? you are great...but, if you have msn you could send me a couple of those tabs...i have guitar pro program too. But i think i am asking so much, because you dont know me, but you and me have something in comun...we like the music of Mr. V....and we´re partners (not only you and me, everybody here!!!)we must help each other...im waitnig for you man! thanks a lot