Metalcamp Vintersorg

Hey! I was at the metalcamp too and I've made some vintersorg pics! Can I post here the images? Eventually I can post a link to an html page with all the photo...

After all... I loved the exibition on Metalcamp!

McB

McBlood said:
Hey! I was at the metalcamp too and I've made some vintersorg pics! Can I post here the images? Eventually I can post a link to an html page with all the photo...
yeah, what are you waiting for!? :)
Hellcome to the board!

yn56mc_b.jpg

I really want to see vintersorg eventually. I hope he comes to the US or to norway while im there.

Looks like everyone in that picture is very confused as to where they should look....except for that guy on the left....ha.

George said:
Looks like everyone in that picture is very confused as to where they should look....except for that guy on the left....ha.

hehehehe..the thing is, I think that it was many people taking photos at the same time, so everybody looked into "their" camera.

mr V

Eheh after lots of months I post here..good festival I think..except for the rain!!!
Very good show Vintersorg! Thanx for not killing me when I give you all the booklet for being signed eheh!!
We uploaded some pictures of the entire festival here: www.holymetal.com Go under the photo section and you find it!
By the way..hail to Vampyrian..thanx for letting me come to the bottom during the show eheh!! We don't drink togheter eheh :-(
vi sees!

By the way..hail to Vampyrian..thanx for letting me come to the bottom during the show eheh!! We don't drink togheter eheh :-(

hey Bon man:)letting you come to the bottom during the show?what do you mean:Dmy memory is a bit fuzzy:\

WE WILL DRINK TOGETHER NEXT YEAR!AT METALCAMP 2005!