Hi there

Carina

The mean little devil
Aug 7, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
So...finally I`m here
My name is Carina and I`m the one who wakes up almost every mornig with Tom on my rightside of bed.

Take care
Carina::Smokin:

hey, you really have a nice voice.. :rolleyes: i think tom should give you his mike more often ;)

NP: Dream Theater - Metropolis (Part I)

:wave: Great to finally get a chance to talk to the other beautiful voice behind Evergrey. You were awesome on For Every Tear that Falls!!!

Not sure if you can disclose this but anything special for you vocal wise on the next EG cd???

Good to see you here , talk to you soon. Tell Tom to sell me one of his Caparison guitars LOL, Cheers

Bear

Hej och varmt välkommen, Carina.

Welcome to the beautiful voice behind Evergrey.
I'm relatively "new" to the band, they just caught me - finally - but "For Every Tear That Falls" was one of the songs that got me seriously hooked.

Besides that, I hardly go for female singers, true :)

Hej då.

Hi Carina,
it's Serge, i miss you behind the screen...come talk to me from time to time on ICQ ok??

it's a pleasure to have you here anyway! :D

since it's my first post, i'll introduce myself:
my name is Serge i'm from Paris, France, and i'm one of the biggest evergrey Fan Ever!!!!

that's it for today..

btw Silkie, do u remember me?

see you all soon,
Serge aka bouba

Long time......I hope you`re fine....of course I`m gonna find you on the icq so we can catch up...

Take care
Your friend Carina:lol:

Originally posted by bouba
Hi Carina,
it's Serge, i miss you behind the screen...come talk to me from time to time on ICQ ok??

it's a pleasure to have you here anyway! :D

since it's my first post, i'll introduce myself:
my name is Serge i'm from Paris, France, and i'm one of the biggest evergrey Fan Ever!!!!

that's it for today..

btw Silkie, do u remember me?

see you all soon,
Serge aka bouba

Hello Serge,

of course I remember you. Welcome on board, really nice to see you here as well. :)

Take good care.

Carina said:
My name is Carina and I`m the one who wakes up almost every mornig with Tom on my rightside of bed.
Is there on the leftside of the bed other band member?:headbang:
Just kidding:kickass:
Great voice btw!:kickass:

You only perform with them on festivals and bigger shows?
I'm listening to Evergrey from their first album and never had a chance to see them live:( D'oh!