Just a few highlights from my PP VII

livingsteele

Swordswoman
Feb 1, 2006
Atlanta/Middelburg, NL
She said yes!
Shesaidyes.jpg

This one I got to thank Jonas for! I'm still grinning like a kid over it. I took this pic Friday (obviously) then had it printed Saturday so he could sign it. His reaction was just priceless. :loco: He jumped back and looked at Rikard like "hey look at this"! I didn't get anything audible out of him but he turned into a shy boy. :p Single best experience ever asking for an autograph!

Jonasluckyshot.jpg

Got this signed too!

jonaswithsig.jpg

EDIT: Other highlights
Thanks for playing Til Dagmar
The chills I got when Carina started singing - just like everytime I watch the dvd
Opening with The Great Deceiver!
Mattias on stage with you was definitely cool!

Thanks for a great show and making my weekend guys!

Nice! I was hoping Jonas would stand up at the end of each song like he did on the DVD - I thought that would be pretty cool. Oh well, the show was AWESOME! So cool that they played The Shocking Truth. I was hoping for Blackened Dawn, but that's OK :)

I'm totally sick to my stomach now. I wish I coulda been there.

Anyone else have any photos, or know where I can see some comprehensive photo collections?

livingsteele said:
I got nearly 250 of just Evergrey. hehe, I have to get webspace now! As soon as I get those online I'll be posting a link here.:headbang:

I cannot wait to see them.. Post soon!! hehehe

Finally put together a basic site in my spare time at work. :zombie: Hope any of you photographer types will take a look and give me some ideas of what to do differently next time. :err: livingsteele Here are some of the better ones:

picture165.jpg

picture324.jpg

And the best one non Evergrey: :headbang:

picture467.jpg