Hi there

Hey Carina!:)

I really envy that voice of yours! Wish I could sing like that! 'for every tear that falls' is so amazing on the dvd! :worship:

Do you sing on any other albums or anything, besides Evergrey? Would be really cool to hear you doing the main vocals on something!

Funnily enough my band was talking about Evergrey today and i only found out now that you (Carina) are toms wife/gf . You have a nice voice and its true in this scenario that behind every successful man is a woman. I hear you taught tom to sing ....... :O

Dear carina.....
i hope Tom brushes his teeth every morning otherwise its a " ...monday morning apocalypse.... "
:D:D:D (just kidding...)

i am truely addicted to your voices & think you couple have great music interaction & amazing vocals abilities & talent.

ANY NEWS ABOUT YOU DOING SOLO PROJECTS OF YOUR OWN ???

best wishes.
iko oz
israel.

No...I`m not planning to do a solo project...not now...but you`ll never know..Someone wrote something about me, sing together with Evergrey...Prog Power in Atlanta...

Dear Carina.
thanx for the answer.
i wish you all the best & hope that someday you will share your music with us
just keep us informed so we will be able to enjoy it.....

best wishes....
keep up the Tom side....:D:D:D

iko oz
israel.

Hi Carina

Does you and the band have any plans to let you perform with them on some of the upcoming Swedish shows? In Linköping or Sweden Rock maybe (I´ll be on both of them) :p

It would be a extra ordinary experience for us fans that only have seen you perform on the DVD, wisch is fantastic btw :worship:

Best wishes! / Peter

yay the threads alive again, and now back to carina for further news on the weather report in sweden.

Hey Carina, it is great to see you on here. You are quite the hit with my 10 and 7 yr old daughters(certainly with me as well) as I have recently bought all media releases by Evergrey. So is Progpower the only date you have scheduled in the US with the band? If so it is indeed a shame as I will probably take them to either the Tulsa or Memphis show because they are Evergrey fanatics :worship: . At any rate here's a big 'hello' and 'you rule' from Morgan and Sara. :D

Heh, mission accomplished. They were like :OMG: Lol, they are star-struck now and rightly so. We have all been rocking to the new CD since Tuesday :headbang: