hi

xfer said:
yeah, when i DO bug out on weed, it's always either social nervousness or "the police are coming/the guy behind the counter knows i'm high" freakitude. never cool stuff involving ghosts!
haha, this one time my brother and i just got done smoking and we went into a convenience store to pick up some drink, and i burped while i was paying and some smoke came up and just kind of sat there for a while. The cash register and I just kind of sat there for a second then we both started laughing.

I think w33d paranoia istypically Western behavior.

Like when we are smoking here in public parks and stuff, I'm always freaking and looking around...and everyone else is all "dude...what is your problem?"

I now smoke w33d only when I'm already drunk and at that point of just trying to put as much bad shit into my body as possible...I never do cool weed stuff anymore, like smoke up and listen to Mahavishnu, or play Sonic.

I used to only smoke out when I was drunk and more succeptable to peer pressure, but thank god I managed to figure out that it was actually an even worse idea than smoking in the first place. my days of trying to get as fucked as possible are loooooong gone.