Hi

nick240h

New Metal Member
Oct 23, 2004
Hey all, just posting to say hi as this is my first post on the Opeth forum! I'm seeing them in September, which is v exciting, so I suppose I have only one question for you guys atm:

What is your fav Opeth song?

Welcome aboard! Mine would have to be April Ethereal, The Moor, and Leper Affinity. Hmm... Interesting how they all are the first songs on the albums.

And for some heavy shit, I have to listen to Masters Apprentices.

nick240h said:
Hey all, just posting to say hi as this is my first post on the Opeth forum! I'm seeing them in September, which is v exciting, so I suppose I have only one question for you guys atm:

What is your fav Opeth song?

Welcome, new friend.

I find it near impossible to pick a favourite! For soft songs, i'd say Still Day Beneath the sund + Patterns in the Ivy II. For heavy, I guess mostly songs on MAYH...April Ethereal, When, Amen Corner, Demon of the Fall etc.

Welcome, Mr! :)
Fav song(s): Patterns in the ivy II, Blackwater park, Bleak, The Moor, When, April Ethereal, The Night And The Silent Water, The Apostle In Triumph, In My Time Of Need, Master's Apprentices, Moonlapse Vertigo, Weakness.

is patterns in the ivyII a bonus track on blackwater park?? because i dont have patterns in the ivyII i have patterns in the ivy. by the way my favorite song is Black Rose Immortal

BOTH Patterns in the Ivy II & Still Day Beneath the Sun = better than anything on Damnation.

Doesn't seem like you are THAT new here - 2004? Just never posted much, huh?

Anyway, my faves are;

The Moor
April Ethereal
Black Rose Immortal
In Mist She Was Standing
Bleak
Patterns in the Ivy II
Windowpane
By The Pain I See in Other's