hi!!!!

slaverytour85

New Metal Member
Sep 23, 2006
one week ago a friend of my cousin burn me the powerslave album and when I finished listening the rime of the ancient mariner, I realized that there were 4 more songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never heard those songs before!!! :OMG:

can someone tell me what are the name of those songs!!!!! one song is a conversation jajaja and the last one is the number of the beast live

wwwwooooooowwwwwww the rime of the ancient mariner rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/tiempodeluis jaajaaja thats my band space!!

slaverytour85 said:
one week ago a friend of my cousin burn me the powerslave album and when I finished listening the rime of the ancient mariner, I realized that there were 4 more songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never heard those songs before!!! :OMG:

can someone tell me what are the name of those songs!!!!! one song is a conversation jajaja and the last one is the number of the beast live

Since it was burned, it could be anything really...

They do b-sides for the singles that aren't on any album. The coversation one is probably Mission from 'arry.

King of Twilight is the b-side for Aces High & Rainbows Gold is the b-side for 2 Minutes to Midnight.

Puckfiend said:
Since it was burned, it could be anything really...

They do b-sides for the singles that aren't on any album. The coversation one is probably Mission from 'arry.

King of Twilight is the b-side for Aces High & Rainbows Gold is the b-side for 2 Minutes to Midnight.
Most likely it is this one but there is 5 songs

Rainbows Gold
King of Twilight
I`ve Got The Fire
Cross eyed Mary
Still life (live)
Powerslavesingelscollettioncover.jpg